Home Sales Listing Plan of Action
Promises do NOT sell homes. Proven, repeatable systems do! At the Sunrise Realty, we have the systems to attract thousands of buyers each month to get your home sold. Give us a call today and let us explain! Pick up the phone NOW and call 989-739-1458.
See our proven track record on display. View our recently sold listings, with sale date and selling price.
Our Objectives for Selling Your Home Quickly and for the Best Possible Price:
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your property until it is sold.
- To communicate to you the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value … between you and the buyer.
The Following Are the Steps We Take to Get a Property Sold … The “Pro-Active Approach”:
- Submit your property to our local Multiple Listing Service and agreed upon websites.
- Price your property competitively … to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Promote your property at the company sales meeting.
- Develop a list of features of your property for Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Contact the top agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
- Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Prospect a minimum of 5 hours per day and talk to a minimum of 75 people per day looking for potential buyers.
- Contact over the next seven days … buyer leads, sphere of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box.
- Whenever possible pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
- Property advertised on www.Realtor.com and www.sunriserealestatemichigan.com along with Zillow and Trulia for residential and on CPIX, Costar and www.sunriserealestatemichigan.com for commercial.
- Buyer’s agent from Sunrise Realty to preview property on the first Tuesday the property is listed.
- When possible have the cooperating Brokers in the area preview your property.
- Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your property … for their feedback and response.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing … if necessary.
- Represent you on all offer presentations … to assure you negotiate the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted … all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.
- Deliver your check at the closing.